Lutong Macau is located at 116 Jupiter Street, Bel-Air Village II, Makati City. We have seating capacity of almost two hundred (200) persons in our main dining area. We also have three (3) VIP rooms that can accommodate around forty (40) persons combined. We operate from 10:30am to 10:30pm, Monday to Sunday.
Our Hong Kong Chef continuously prepares innovative recipes ranging from roast specialties, dimsim delights, long life noodles, delicious ala-carte selections and special set menus. We use only the freshest ingredients and authentic Chinese herbs & spices. Some of our top sellers are Hong Kong roast duck; Live Seafood items; Steamed Ha-kaw (shrimp dumplings); Steamed Xiao-Long-Pao; and Fried Spareribs w/ Salt & Pepper but we are most famous for our Pata-Tim and Lechon Macau.
We take pride in the standard we have set for our food and service. We also deliver within Makati City and accept catering and reservations.
- Steamed Pork Siomai; Ha-kaw; Siao Long Pao
- Braised Pata Tim; Fried Spareribs; Sweet & Sour Pork
- Steamed Live Lapu Lapu; Steamed Suahe; Fried Squid w/ Salt & Pepper
- Lemon Chicken Fillet; HK Style Fried Chicken; Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken & Prawn Hot Salad; Steamed Stuffed Scallop Shell
- Beef Tenderloin w/ Sliced Mango; T-bone Steak in Chinese Wok
- Spinach w/ Garlic; 2 kinds of Vegetables w/ dried scallop sauce
- And of course, LECHON MACAU!!!
- Fresh Red Grape Shake; Fresh Lemonade Juice
- Mango Sago w/ Pomelo; Mango Pudding; Singaporean Coffee Jelly